Stera Sheen Premium Machine Lube for use in a soft-serve ice cream machine. Food-grade higher quality lube means you can use less and it lasts longer. Buy 4 pack for best value. Each tube contains 4oz of premium grade silicone lube. Heavy-duty high performance sanitary synthetic lubricant.
Perfectly suited for use on soft-serve ice cream machines, frozen beverage, and smoothie machines. Lube freezing cylinders, rubber seals, and o-rings during regular machine cleanings.
- Ice Cream Shops
- Food Processing
- A NSF listed, synthetic lubricant developed for maximum performance while remaining clear, tasteless and odorless.
- A synthetic formula will hold up and last longer than petroleum-based lubricants ensuring machine performance under a wider range of conditions.
- Formulated for extended lubrication intervals with high load bearing capabilities.
- This extends bearing, slide and seal life, reducing the need for frequent machine maintenance.
- NSF listed H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to +350 degrees F.
- Resists water washout but can be removed with clean-in-place solutions (i.e. Stera-Sheen Green Label) to yield a clean, sanitary surface.
- Will not dry out, gum up, separate or bleed.
- Tacky (sticky) formula allows for material to “stay where you put it” without sacrificing lubricity.
Product of Purdy Products Company.